Book Your Complimentary Personal Training Session
Sign up for a complimentary 60 minute session with one of our expert personal trainers in our boutique Kensington studio.
The STONE exercise and movement lab
- Book your complimentary 60 minute one-to-one personal training session at our exclusive members-only studio.
- Learn about how your body moves and discover the most important stretches for fitness
- We’ll explain what you can do to increase your mobility and capacity for exercise.
- Train with our in-house expert trainers at our boutique gym in Kensington
- Your coach will guide you through an assessment and help you set realistic fitness goals for 2022.
- Perfect for people looking for a more personalised experience than high street gyms offer.
- No previous experience of personal training is needed and all abilities are welcomed.
- Find out more about our Kensington studio here.
What do I need to do to sign up for my free session?
Signing up to book your complimentary session is as easy as filling out the form below. After we receive your details, a member of the team will be in touch to run through the pre-assessment questionnaire. Once that’s complete, we’ll get you booked in for your complimentary session. If you’re interested in signing up, fill in the form below today, we look forward to meeting you.
Fill in the form below to sign up for your complimentary session
What is the exercise and movement lab?
The exercise and movement lab is a free session to help teach you about the link between exercise and movement. You’ll learn how to use this knowledge to exercise more effectively and improve your fitness. Sessions will be one-to-one, 60 minutes long, and be led by one of expert coaches. You’ll also get an introduction to everything we do here at STONE, including our personal training programmes, health assessment service, VO2 max testing and our philosophy on movement and fitness.
What happens after I sign up?
Once you sign up, we’ll follow up with a pre-assessment questionnaire to help our coaches understand your goals and begin to sketch out a road map for you. We’ll then arrange a convenient time for you to attend our Kensington studio, where you’ll be taken through a selection of mobility, warm up and health assessment exercises. You don’t need any prior experience of personal training to take part in this, your coach will help and support you.
Your coach will also discuss any restrictions or limitations in your movement and offer advice on how to continue to exercise without risking injury. They’ll suggest some mobility exercises which could benefit you and set some targets for how to improve your fitness in 2022. You’ll also receive a follow up email summarising everything discussed in your session.